You can read about all of our visits to the world's key development scenes by visiting our Region Specific topic page.
The city of lights is home to a group of developers who plan to take the ‘French touch’ to the rest of the world.
One of the world’s most beautiful cities is home to a bountiful development scene.
- DONTNOD A studio founded by industry veterans that’s taking the Parisian fight worldwide.
- BulkyPix A fast-growing publisher and developer using Darwinian logic to accelerate growth.
- Focus Home Interactive With 50 territories to cover, staff at this young publisher know all about focus.
- Kylotonn Games This developer is happy to co-operate in order to punch above its weight.
- Wizarbox A studio that’s serious about being hardcore.
- SpawnApps We talk to Alex Macris, co-founder of the technology company that wants to make playing games more like YouTube.
- Capital Games We speak to project manager Jean-Baptiste Franjeulle about the non-profit association helping to put Paris’ talent on the map.