Nintendo’s new console is now available in the US, and will launch in Europe next Friday, November 30. Here, you’ll find all our Wii U coverage, including reviews of the key launch games and our thoughts on the hardware itself, in the lead up to the console’s UK release. We’ll keep updating the page as we add more content, so check back regularly to keep up to date with everything you need to know about the first of the next-generation consoles.
– Wii U’s UK eShop launch lineup confirmed and priced: five games available on day one
- Wii U launch: Iwata “very sorry” for hefty day-one patch and missing features
- Wii U US sales reach 400,000 in first week; Fils-Aime says Nintendo’s new console is “essentially sold out”
- US launch period software line-up
- UK launch period software line-up
- The Wii U games Edge wants to see
- Bayonetta 2 a Wii U exclusive