From Software's Armored Core V is the new Japanese all-formats number one after selling almost 188,000 copies in its first week on shelves.
Resident Evil Revelations is another new entry, Capcom's 3DS game selling 146,000 and making its debut in second spot. Just behind is Namco Bandai's DS remake Tales Of Innocence R, which with 54,800 units sold becomes the first Vita game to trouble the upper echelons of the chart in some time.
Tales' debut also appears to have boosted Vita sales, which totalled 18,942 units in the week ending January 29, a modest increase on last week's 15,219 and the first time since launch that sales of Sony's new handheld have increased week on week.
01. Armored Core V (From Software, PS3/360)
02. Resident Evil Revelations (Capcom, 3DS)
03. Tales Of Innocence R (Namco Bandai, Vita)
04. Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo, 3DS)
05. Monster Hunter Tri G (Nintendo, 3DS)
06. Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo, 3DS)
07. Idolmaster Anime & G4U Pack Vol 4 (Namco Bandai, PS3)
08. Rhythm Thief (Nintendo, 3DS)
09. Inazuma Eleven Go (Level-5, 3DS)
10. Gundam Mokuba No Kiseki (Namco Bandai, PSP)