EA’s Battlefield 3 continues its run atop the Nordic all-formats chart, which collates sales data from Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
The EA shooter holds off competition from new entry Final Fantasy XIII-2 to retain the number one spot, a position it has held since the final week of 2011.
Square Enix’s title is the highest new entry, charting directly above FIFA 12, Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure.
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection debuts at number seven, while EA trio The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff, Star Wars: The Old Republic and The Sims 3 round off the top ten.
01. Battlefield 3 (EA)
02. Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Square Enix)
03. FIFA 12 (EA)
04. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
05. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
06. Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure (Activision)
07. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Konami)
08. The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff (EA)
09. Star Wars: The Old Republic (EA)
10. The Sims 3 (EA)
Source: Dataspelsbranchen / media control GfK