Battlefield beats Uncharted in UK chart
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception failed to take top spot in the UK all-formats chart in its first week on sale, with EA's Battlefield 3 number one for a second week.
This has happened before, in 2009 when Uncharted 2: Among Thieves failed to take top spot from another EA title, FIFA 10.
Sonic Generations is the week's next-highest new entry in tenth, with Goldeneye: Reloaded at number 16, and Disney Universe in 25th .
01. Battlefield 3 (EA)
02. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Sony)
03. FIFA 12 (EA)
04. Batman: Arkham City (Warner Bros)
05. Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
06. Football Manager 2012 (Sega)
07. Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
08. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
09. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Activision)
10. Sonic Generations (Sega)
Tags: Action, Battlefield 3, Charts, Electronic Arts, PC, PlayStation 3, Shooter, Software sales, UK, Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception, Xbox 360