Activision continues to dominate the combined Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden charts for the week ending January 8.
Black Ops refuses to move in a week that sees no new releases enter the chart. Brother at arms Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood also remains steadfastly at number two, but Gran Turismo 5 tumbles from three to seven as FIFA 2011, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, The Sims 3 and New Super Mario Brothers all leave it for dust.
Meanwhile, Battlefield Bad Company 2 rises one place to eight while expansion The Sims 3: Late Night forces Cataclysm to number ten.
Here’s the full top ten:
01. Call Of Duty: Black Ops (ACTIVISION)
02. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (UBISOFT)
03. FIFA 2011 (EA)
04. Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (EA)
05. The Sims 3 (EA)
06. New Super Mario Bros (NINTENDO)
07. Gran Turismo 5 (SCEE)The Sims 3 (EA)
08. Battlefield Bad Company 2 (EA)
09. The Sims 3: Late Night (EA)
10. World Of Warcraft: Cataclysm (BLIZZARD)