Black Ops Remains Top In Nordic Charts
Activision continues to dominate the combined Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden charts for the week ending January 8.
Black Ops refuses to move in a week that sees no new releases enter the chart. Brother at arms Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood also remains steadfastly at number two, but Gran Turismo 5 tumbles from three to seven as FIFA 2011, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, The Sims 3 and New Super Mario Brothers all leave it for dust.
Meanwhile, Battlefield Bad Company 2 rises one place to eight while expansion The Sims 3: Late Night forces Cataclysm to number ten.
Here’s the full top ten:
01. Call Of Duty: Black Ops (ACTIVISION)
02. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (UBISOFT)
03. FIFA 2011 (EA)
04. Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (EA)
05. The Sims 3 (EA)
06. New Super Mario Bros (NINTENDO)
07. Gran Turismo 5 (SCEE)The Sims 3 (EA)
08. Battlefield Bad Company 2 (EA)
09. The Sims 3: Late Night (EA)
10. World Of Warcraft: Cataclysm (BLIZZARD)
Source: Dataspelsbranschen/media control GfK
To see previous Nordic charts, click here.