Call Of Duty: Black Ops is once again at the summit of the Nordic all-formats chart.
Activision’s unstoppable sales colossus was briefly dethroned last week by the release of open-world racing sequel Test Drive Unlimited 2, but with sales tailing off it drops all the way down to seventh, allowing Black Ops to regain its crown.
The week’s sole new entry, Marvel Vs Capcom 3, evidently isn’t as popular in the Nordic territories of Denmark, Finland, Sweden and Norway as it is in the UK and Japan, where it entered the chart in second place. Capcom’s seizure-inducing fighter clearly isn’t so appealing to Nordic gamers, hence its debut at number eight.
01. Call Of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
02. FIFA 11 (EA)
03. The Sims 3 (EA)
04. New Super Mario Bros (Nintendo)
05. Test Drive Unlimited 2 (Namco Bandai)
06. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (EA)
07. LittleBigPlanet 2 (SCEE)
08. Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate Of Two Worlds (Capcom)
09. Dead Space 2 (EA)
10. The Sims 3: Late Night (EA)