Call Of Duty: Black Ops was the best-selling all-formats game in the Nordic territories of Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Norway during January.
The news is far from a surprise, with Activision’s shooter dominating the chart since its release last November. LittleBigPlanet 2 is just behind in second spot, an impressive feat for a single-format game.
It’s been a great month for EA; half of the top ten titles came from the publishing giant, with a further five lower down in the top twenty. Survival horror sequel Dead Space 2 just sneaks in to the top ten, having been on sale for just a few days at the tail end of the month.
01. Call Of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
02. LittleBigPlanet 2 (SCEE)
03. FIFA 11 (EA)
04. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)
05. New Super Mario Bros Wii (Nintendo)
06. The Sims 3 (EA)
07. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (EA)
08. Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (EA)
09. Gran Turismo 5 (SCEE)
10. Dead Space 2 (EA)