Call Of Duty: Black Ops II spends a fifth consecutive week at number one in the UK all-formats software chart, matching Lego Batman 2’s run at the top earlier in the year.
Hitman Absolution takes the second spot, climbing four places from number six last week as a result of a price promotion while FIFA 13 sits tight at number three for the sixth week in a row. Just Dance 4 remains static, too, keeping hold of position four while Far Cry 3 slips three places to number five – in the process knocking Assassin’s Creed III to six.
Thereafter, the top ten is unchanged from last week.
01. Call Of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
02. Hitman Absolution (Square Enix)
03. FIFA 13 (EA Sports)
04. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
05. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
06. Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
07. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
08. Need For Speed Most Wanted (EA)
09. Lego The Lord Of The Rings (Warner Bros)
10. WWE 13 (THQ)