Assassin’s Creed beats out Super Mario Galaxy and Crysis to head the latest Swedish software chart.
The Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed debut at No1 and No3 respectively. Sandwiched between them is Wii exclusive Super Mario Galaxy, while PC shooter Crysis rounds off a top four made up entirely of new entries.
Call of Duty 4, which took three of the top four places when it debuted last week, takes fifth, sixth and seventh on the chart.
Ten PC titles make the top 20, while PS3 and PS2 are the best represented consoles.
01. Assassins Creed (360)
02. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
03. Assassins Creed (PS3)
04. Crysis (PC)
05. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PC)
06. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360)
07. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PS3)
08. Singstar Svenska hits Schlager (PS2)
09. World of Warcraft (PC)
10. Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction (PS3)
11. The Sims 2 Tonårsprylar (PC)
12. High School Musical: Sing It! (PS2)
13. World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade (PC)
14. Counter-Strike 1: Anthology (PC)
15. Hellgate: London (PC)
16. The Sims 2 Jorden Runt (PC)
17. The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
18. Football Manager 2008 (PC)
19. En riktig jul – Julkalendern 2007 (PC)
20. FIFA 08 (PS2)
Chart data provided by Dataspelsbranschen.