Dead Island retains UK top spot
Deep Silver's Dead Island is the UK all-formats number one for the second week in a row.
The open-world zombie holds its lead over last week's number two, Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine, which stays in second place despite sales falling by 52 per cent.
After last week's rush of new entries, when four new releases made the top ten, there's only one debutant in the entire top 40: Sony's God Of War Collection Volume II, an HD remaster of PSP titles Chains Of Olympus and Ghost Of Sparta, enters the chart at number 35.
01. Dead Island (Deep Silver)
02. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (THQ)
03. Resistance 3 (Sony)
04. Driver San Francisco (Ubisoft)
05. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square Enix)
06. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
07. Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean (Disney Interactive)
08. Rugby World Cup 2011 (505 Games)
09. Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Warner Bros)
10. Cars 2 (Disney Interactive)