Survival horror sequel knocks LittleBigPlanet 2 off top spot in its first week on shelves.
Dead Space 2 is top of the Nordic chart in its first week on sale, knocking last week’s chart-topper LittleBigPlanet 2 back into second spot.
EA said this week that its survival horror sequel is currently outselling its predecessor at a rate of two to one, and that claim is borne out in the Nordic chart, which combines sales data from Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark.
It’s been a good week for EA overall: its games comprise half the top ten, with a further three games in the top twenty.
01. Dead Space 2 (EA)
02. LittleBigPlanet 2 (SCEE)
03. Call Of Duty: Black Ops (ACTIVISION)
04. FIFA 2011 (EA)
05. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (EA)
06. New Super Mario Bros (NINTENDO)
07. The Sims 3 (EA)
08. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (UBISOFT)
09. The Sims 3: Late Night (EA)
10. Gran Turismo 5 (SCEE)