Duke Nukem Forever is the new number one on the Nordic chart, which collates sales data from Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland.
Fellow new entry Infamous 2 takes second place ahead of LA Noire, which had topped the rankings for three successive weeks.
Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean slips one place to number four, Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars rounds off the top five, while Portal 2 and Zumba Fitness slip out of the top ten.
01. Duke Nukem Forever (Take-Two)
02. Infamous 2 (Sony)
03. LA Noire (Take-Two)
04. Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean (Disney)
05. The Sims 3: Generations (EA)
06. FIFA 11 (EA)
07. Dirt 3 (Namco Bandai)
08. The Sims 3 (EA)
09. Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Activision)
10. Call Of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
Source: Dataspelsbranschen/media control GfK