Duke Nukem retains Nordic top spot
Duke Nukem Forever is number one in the Nordic chart, which collates sales data from Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark, for a second successive week.
The Take-Two shooter, which became a byword for protracted development before Borderlands developer Gearbox Software was finally able to finish off the work started in 1997 by 3D Realms, retains top spot despite the release of The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D, which makes its debut in third.
The top ten's only other new entry is Square Enix's Dungeon Siege III, which enters the chart in ninth spot. Further down, EA's Alice: Madness Returns makes its debut at number 17.
01. Duke Nukem Forever (Take-Two)
02. FIFA 11 (EA)
03. The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D (Nintendo)
04. LA Noire (Take-Two)
05. Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean (Disney Interactive)
06. The Sims 3: Generations (EA)
07. The Sims 3 (EA)
08. Infamous 2 (SCEE)
09. Dungeon Siege III (Square Enix)
10. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (EA)
Source: Dataspelsbranschen/media control GfK
Tags: Charts, Denmark, Duke Nukem Forever, Finland, Gearbox Software, Norway, PC, PlayStation 3, Shooter, Software sales, Sweden, Take-Two, Xbox 360