EA games dominate Nordic chart
Battlefield 3 is once again the best-selling title on the Nordic all-formats chart, which collates sales data from Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland, the EA shooter having held the number one position since the last week of 2011.
FIFA 12 retains the number two spot, Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 overtakes The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to come in at number three, while Assassin's Creed: Revelations jumps five places to number five.
EA games command seven spots on the chart, including positions six to ten, which are occupied by Star Wars: The Old Republic, NHL 12, Need For Speed: The Run, new entry The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff, and The Sims 3.
01. Battlefield 3 (EA)
02. FIFA 12 (EA)
03. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
04. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
05. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
06. Star Wars: The Old Republic (EA)
07. NHL 12 (EA)
08. Need For Speed: The Run (EA)
09. The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff (EA)
10. The Sims 3 (EA)
Source: Dataspelsbranschen/media control GfK