Call Of Duty: Black Ops II’s five-week run at the top of the UK all-formats chart was brought to an end by Ubisoft’s Far Cry 3 for the final chart of 2012.
Black Ops II slipped two places to three, however, as FIFA 13 enjoyed an upturn in sales – its highest ever outside of the first three weeks – and climbed back to position two. As well as topping the chart, Ubisoft can also lay claim to having the most top-ten entries, with Just Dance 4 at six and Assassin’s Creed III at eight.
Forza Horizon, meanwhile, re-enters the top ten thanks to a retailer promotion that sees it climb from 21 up to ten.
01. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
02. FIFA 13 (Electronic Arts)
03. Call Of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
04. Hitman Absolution (Square Enix)
05. Need For Speed Most Wanted (Electronic Arts)
06. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
07. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
08. Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
09. Lego The Lord Of The Rings (Warner Bros)
10. Forza Horizon (Microsoft)