FIFA 12 enjoys third week atop Nordic chart
EA’s FIFA 12 has held off competition from new releases Forza Motorsport 4 and Might & Magic Heroes VI to stay at number one on the Nordic chart, which collates sales data from Norway, Finland, Sweden and Denmark.
Microsoft’s racer and Ubisoft’s strategy game debuted at numbers two and three respectivley, followed by Rage and Dark Souls.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 was the only other new entry to make the top ten, charting at number seven, one place behind NHL 12 and ahead of The Sims 3, Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Dead Island.
01. FIFA 12 (EA)
02. Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
03. Might & Magic Heroes VI (Ubisoft)
04. Rage (Bethesda)
05. Dark Souls (Namco Bandai)
06. NHL 12 (EA)
07. Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 (Konami)
08. The Sims 3 (EA)
09. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision)
10. Dead Island (Deep Silver)
Source: Dataspelsbranschen/media control GfK