FIFA 12 tops Nordic chart
FIFA 12 is the new number one in the Nordic chart, which collates sales data from Norway, Finland, Sweden and Denmark.
The sight of EA's latest football title at the summit is no surprise after FIFA 11 occupied top spot for seven weeks out of ten over the summer. Last week's number one, Gears Of War 3, falls to number two.
There's just one other new entry in the top ten: Sony's Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus Collection for PS3 makes its debut in fifth.
01. FIFA 12 (EA)
02. Gears Of War 3 (Microsoft)
03. NHL 12 (EA)
04. Driver San Francisco (Ubisoft)
05. Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus Collection (Sony)
06. Dead Island (Deep Silver)
07. The Sims 3 (EA)
08. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision)
09. F1 2011 (Namco Bandai)
10. Call Of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
Source: Dataspelsbranschen/media control GfK