FIFA 12 is the new number one in the UK all-formats software chart, as last week's number one Gears Of War 3 drops back to second place.
EA's football title enjoyed the third-biggest launch week in history, beating FIFA 11's launch-week sales by 11 per cent, outselling Grand Theft Auto IV and beaten only by Call Of Duty Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2.
This week's top ten contains only one other new entry, with Sony's PS3-exclusive Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus Collection a pleasing sight at number seven. Further down, X-Men: Destiny debuts in 18th, with Ubisoft's Dance Juniors in 24th spot, and the PS3 release of Tetsuya Mizuguchi's Child Of Eden entering the chart at number 29.
01. FIFA 12 (EA)
02. Gears Of War 3 (Microsoft)
03. F1 2011 (codemasters)
04. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
05. Dead Island (Deep Silver)
06. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square Enix)
07. Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus Collection (Sony)
08. Driver: San Francisco (Ubisoft)
09. Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean (Disney Interactive)
10. Call Of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)