Sega’s PC football management sim knocks Fable III off the top spot.
The UK multiformat chart for the week ending November 6 saw Professor Layton And The Lost Future climb three places to number five, while Fallout: New Vegas fell four places from the previous week, to seventh.
Ubisoft’s Just Dance 2 maintained its position at number four, while New Super Mario Bros Wii managed to re-enter the top ten.
01. Football Manager 2011 (Sega)
02. FIFA 11 (EA Sports)
03. Fable III (Microsoft)
04. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft
05. Professor Layton And The Lost Future (Nintendo)
06. New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Nintendo)
07. Fallout: New Vegas (Bethesda Softworks)
08. Medal Of Honor (EA Games)
09. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (Lucasarts)
10. The Sims 3 (EA Games