LucasArts’ Star Wars: The Force Unleashed retained the top spot on the weekly UK all formats chart despite a 38 percent drop in sales.
Nintendo’s Wii Fit, at No2, registered its third largest sales week ever as sales jumped 75 percent, while Mario Kart Wii, a non-mover at No3, saw sales rise 26 percent.
Ubisoft’s Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway debuted at No4, only 2,250 sales behind Mario Kart. 65 percent of the copies sold were for Xbox 360, with the remainder for PS3.
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 remained at No5, while Wii Play and Carnival: Funfair Games both moved up a spot, to No6 and No7 respectively.
Disney Interactive’s Pure was the second highest new entry, debuting at No8, followed by Big Beach Sports and Guitar Hero III.
01. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (LucasArts)
02. Wii Fit (Nintendo)
03. Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo)
04. Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway (Ubisoft)
05. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 (EA)
06. Wii Play (Nintendo)
07. Carnival: Funfair Games (Take-Two)
08. Pure (Disney Interactive)
09. Big Beach Sports (THQ)
10. Guitar Hero III (Activision Blizzard)
Leisure software charts compiled by Gfk ChartTrack, (C)2008 ELSPA Ltd.