Gears Of War 3 tops UK chart
Gears Of War 3 is the new number one in the UK all-formats software chart, almost outstripping the launch sales of the first two games in the series as the best-selling new release of the year so far.
Codemasters racer F1 2011 enters the chart at number two as Dead Island, number one for the last two weeks, slips to third after its sales fell 54 per cent.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution stays at number five for a third successive week, and this summer's chart overlord Zumba Fitness climbs two places to fourth, its sales climbing seven per cent from last week.
01. Gears Of War 3 (Microsoft)
02. F1 2011 (codemasters)
03. Dead Island (Deep Silver)
04. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
05. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square Enix)
06. Driver San Francisco (Ubisoft)
07. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (THQ)
08. Resistance 3 (Sony)
09. Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean (Disney Interactive)
10. Rugby World Cup 2011 (505 Games)