Gran Turismo 5 Re-Takes Top Spot in Nordic Chart
Polyphony driving sim back in pole position after unseating Black Ops.
Gran Turismo 5 is back on top of the Nordic all-format software chart, which covers Denmark, Norway, Finland and Sweden in sales of combined SKUs, for the week ending December 5, with last week's chart-topper Call of Duty: Black Ops dropping back to second place.
It was a good week in the region for Nintendo, with two new entries in the top ten. Donkey Kong Country Returns was the tenth best-selling game of the week, with the re-release of Super Mario Allstars making its debut two places up.
Toy Story 3 re-enters the chart on the back of strong PC sales. It was the second highest-selling game of the week for the platform but is nowhere to be seen in the charts for other formats.
01. Gran Turismo 5 (SCEE)
02. Call Of Duty: Black Ops (ACTIVISION)
03. FIFA 11 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
04. Assassins Creed: Brotherhood (UBISOFT)
05. Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
06. New Super Mario Bros. (NINTENDO)
07. Toy Story 3 (DISNEY)
08. Super Mario Allstars: 25th Anniversary (NINTENDO)
09. The Sims 3 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
10. Donkey Kong Country Returns (NINTENDO)
Source: Dataspelsbranschen/media control GfK
To see previous Nordic charts, click here.