Japan’s GBA Ambassador games out this week
Japanese early adopters of 3DS get ten free Game Boy Advance games as part of the Ambassador Programme this Friday, December 16.
The scheme is Nintendo's compensation to those who supported the system before the global price cut in August, and the release of the GBA games follows ten free NES titles, released in September.
For the full list of games, via Andriasang, see below. We've asked Nintendo if European customers can expect the same on Friday and will update when we hear more.
- F-Zero Maximum Velocity
- Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island
- The Legend Of Zelda: The Minish Cap
- Fire Emblem
- Kirby & The Amazing Mirror
- Mario Kart: Super Circuit
- Mario Vs Donkey Kong
- Metroid Fusion
- Wario Land 4
- WarioWare, Inc: Minigame Mania