Xbox 360 exclusive Kinect Star Wars is the new number one in the UK chart.
LucasArts' game ends FIFA Street's three-week reign atop the chart, despite sales of EA's five-a-side football title climbing three per cent week on week.
Chart compiler UKIE notes increased sales throughout the top ten, with the long Easter weekend seeing sales of FIFA 12 up 48 per cent, with Modern Warfare 3 sales rising 76 per cent and SSX up 72 per cent.
Sales of Street Fighter X Tekken rose 141 per cent week on week, with Capcom's fighting crossover climbing to number 20 having missed out on the top 40 entirely last week. The week's sole other new entry is another Capcom game: Devil May Cry HD Collection debuts at number 18.
01. Kinect Star Wars (Microsoft)
02. FIFA Street (EA)
03. Mass Effect 3 (EA)
04. FIFA 12 (EA)
05. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (EA)
06. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
07. SSX (EA)
08. Mario & Sonic At The London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
09. Battlefield 3 (EA)
10. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)