Kingdom Hearts 3D tops Japanese chart
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance is the new Japanese all-formats number one, Square Enix's Disney RPG selling more than 213,000 copies in its first week on shelves.
In second spot is another new entry, Konami's Pro Baseball Spirits 2012, with over 167,000 units sold on PS3, Vita and PSP. Namco Bandai's The Idolmaster: Gravure For You Vol 6 debuts at number nine, while Silent Hill HD Collection and Vita's Little King Story sequel enter the chart at number 13 and 17 respectively.
Once again, 3DS was the week's best-selling hardware, with sales rising almost 30 per cent week on week to 121,921 units. Vita sales climbed 17.5 per cent to 12,105 units.
01. Kindgom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (Square Enix, 3DS)
02. Pro Baseball Spirits 2012 (Konami, PS3/Vita/PSP)
03. Kid Icarus: Uprising (Nintendo, 3DS)
04. Pokémon Conquest (Pokémon Company, DS)
05. Yakuza: Black Panther 2 (Sega, PSP)
06. Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo, 3DS)
07. Monster Hunter Tri G (Capcom, 3DS)
08. Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo, 3DS)
09. The Idolmaster: Gravure For You Vol 6 (Namco Bandai, PS3)
10. Mario & Sonic AT The London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega, 3DS)