LA Noire still on top of Nordic chart
LA Noire is the number one in the Nordic chart – which collates sales data from Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland – for a third consecutive week.
In second spot is a re-entry, The Sims 3: Generations, which knocks Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean down into third place.
There's just one new entry in this week's top 20 – Bethesda's Hunted: The Demon's Forge, which makes its debut in a lowly 14th place.
01. LA Noire (Take-Two)
02. The Sims 3: Generations (EA)
03. Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean (Disney)
04. FIFA 11 (EA)
05. Dirt 3 (Namco Bandai)
06. Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Activision)
07. Portal 2 (EA)
08. Call Of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
09. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
10. The Sims 3 (EA)
Source: Dataspelsbranschen/media control GfK