Modern Warfare 3 debuts atop Nordic chart
The latest Call Of Duty game has entered at number one on the Nordic chart, which combines sales data from Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
Global sales record-breaker Modern Warfare 3 claimed the top spot ahead of fellow new entry The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, while Battlefield 3 dropped to number three after two weeks at the chart summit.
Uncharted 3, FIFA 12 and The Sims 3: Pets also fell two places, to numbers four, five and six respectively.
Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure was a non-mover at number seven, while The Sims 3, Football Manager 2012 and The Lord Of The Rings: War In The North rounded off the top ten.
01. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
02. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
03. Battlefield 3 (EA)
04. Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception (Sony)
05. FIFA 12 (EA)
06. The Sims 3: Pets (EA)
07. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Activision)
08. The Sims 3 (EA)
09. Football Manager 2012 (Sega)
10. The Lord Of The Rings: War In The North (Warner)
Source: Dataspelsbranchen / media control GfK