The latest Call Of Duty game has entered at number one on the Nordic chart, which combines sales data from Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
Global sales record-breaker Modern Warfare 3 claimed the top spot ahead of fellow new entry The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, while Battlefield 3 dropped to number three after two weeks at the chart summit.
Uncharted 3, FIFA 12 and The Sims 3: Pets also fell two places, to numbers four, five and six respectively.
Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure was a non-mover at number seven, while The Sims 3, Football Manager 2012 and The Lord Of The Rings: War In The North rounded off the top ten.
01. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
02. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
03. Battlefield 3 (EA)
04. Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception (Sony)
05. FIFA 12 (EA)
06. The Sims 3: Pets (EA)
07. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Activision)
08. The Sims 3 (EA)
09. Football Manager 2012 (Sega)
10. The Lord Of The Rings: War In The North (Warner)
Source: Dataspelsbranchen / media control GfK