Modern Warfare 3 still Nordic chart number one
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 holds the top spot on the latest Nordic software chart, which collates sales data from Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
In another quite week for new releases, Battlefield 3 and FIFA 12 jump two spots, to second and third respectively, while The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure round off the top five.
Elsewhere, Super Mario 3D Land drops out of the top ten to make way for Just Dance 3, which moves up six places to number seven.
01. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
02. Battlefield 3 (EA)
03. FIFA 12 (EA)
04. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
05. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Activision)
06. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
07. Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
08. Need For Speed: The Run (EA)
09. Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 (Warner Bros)
10. The Sims 3: Pets (EA)
Last week’s chart data can be found here.