Modern Warfare 3 tops the Nordic chart
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is number one in the Nordic chart, which collates sales data from Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
Last week it was pipped to top spot by Assassin's Creed: Revelations, but Ubisoft's game slips back to fourth behind Skyrim and Battlefield 3.
There's just the one new entry this week: Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7, which makes its debut at number six.
01. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
02. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
03. Battlefield 3 (EA)
04. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
05. FIFA 12 (EA)
06. Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 (Warner Bros)
07. Need For Speed: The Run (EA)
08. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Activision)
09. The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Nintendo)
10. Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo)