Namco Bandai's PS3 action game One Piece: Pirate Warriors is the new Japanese all-formats number one.
With enormous launch sales of 655,774 units, Namco Bandai's game storms straight in at the top of the chart ahead of another new entry, Sega's Mario & Sonic At The London 2012 Olympic Games, which takes second spot with 43,155 sales, according to Media Create data posted on NeoGaf.
There's just one other new entry in the top ten, and it's another Namco Bandai title; PSP's Great Battle Full Blast enters the chart at number four.
One Piece's launch sees sales of PS3 hardware rise from last week's 27,111 units to 65,116, though 3DS was once again the week's best-selling hardware. Vita sales fell 10 per cent week on week to 10,023 units.
01. One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Namco Bandai, PS3)
02. Mario & Sonic At The London 2012 Olympic Games (Nintendo, 3DS)
03. Harvest Moon: The Land Of Origin (Marvelous AQL, 3DS)
04. Great Battle Full Blast (Namco Bandai, PSP)
05. Theatrythm Final Fantasy (Square Enix, 3DS)
06. Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo, 3DS)
07. Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Storm Generation (Namco Bandai, PS3)
08. Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo, 3DS)
09. Monster Hunter Tri G (Capcom, 3DS)
10. Tales Of The Heroes: Twin Brave (Namco Bandai, PSP)