Operation Raccoon City tops Nordic chart
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is the new number one in the Nordic chart, which collates sales data from Norway, Finland, Sweden and Denmark.
A strong debut for Capcom's cooperative shooter means last week's number one, EA's five-a-side football title FIFA Street, slips to number two, ahead of Mass Effect 3 in third.
The only other new entry this week is Kid Icarus: Uprising, Masahiro Sakurai's 3DS debut entering the chart in a lowly 13th place.
01. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Capcom)
02. FIFA Street (EA)
03. Mass Effect 3 (EA)
04. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
05. Battlefield 3 (EA)
06. FIFA 12 (EA)
07. The Sims 3: Showtime (EA)
08. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
09. SSX (EA)
10. Assassin's Creed Revelations (Ubisoft)
Tags: Capcom, Charts, Denmark, Finland, Norway, PlayStation 3, Resident Evil Operation Racoon City, Shooter, Software sales, Sweden, Xbox 360