Portal 2 Tops Nordic Chart
Valve’s Portal 2 is evidently as popular in Denmark, Finland, Sweden and Norway as it is in the UK – as was the case in this week’s UK chart, it’s the week’s highest new entry at number one.
The week’s other major new entry – Netherrealm Studios' Mortal Kombat reboot – enters the chart at number three, with Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars in second place.
The only other new entry in the chart is Operation Flashpoint: Red River, the Codemasters shooter published in the Nordic territories by Namco Bandai, at number nine.
01. Portal 2 (EA)
02. Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (LucasArts)
03. Mortal Kombat (Warner Bros Interactive)
04. FIFA 11 (EA)
05. Crysis 2 (EA)
06. Call Of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
07. New Super Mario Bros (Nintendo)
08. Battlefield Bad Company 2 (EA)
09. Operation Flashpoint: Red River (Namco Bandai)
10. The Sims 3 (EA)
Source: Dataspelsbranschen/media control GfK
To see previous Nordic charts, click here.