Portal 2 is the new number one in the UK all-formats software chart, the EA-published Valve sequel seeing off the challenge of fellow new release Mortal Kombat, which enters the chart at number two.
505 Games’ Zumba Fitness, which had occupied the top slot for the previous two weeks, drops back to fourth place, with Call Of Duty: Black Ops climbing six places to number three.
The week’s sole other new entry is Operation Flashpoint: Red River, the Codemasters shooter entering the chart at number six.
01. Portal 2 (EA)
02. Mortal Kombat (Warner Bros Interactive)
03. Call Of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
04. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
05. Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (LucasArts)
06. Operation Flashpoint: Red River (Codemasters)
07. FIFA 11 (EA)
08. Crysis 2 (EA)
09. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)
10. Homefront (THQ)