Capcom's Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D is the new number one in the Media Create Japanese chart, dominating an otherwise slow week of sales with 58,792 units sold.
The rest of the games on the chart came nowhere near to that volume of sales: in second place is another 3DS title, Namco Bandai's One Piece Unlimited Cruise Special, which sold just 16,753 units.
There's just one other new entry this week, and it's an Xbox 360 game: 5pb's Phantom Breaker, which enters the chart at number six with just shy of 10,000 sales.
01. Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D (Capcom)
02. One Piece Unlimited Cruise Special (Namco Bandai)
03. Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS (Nintendo)
04. Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 Professional (Square Enix)
05. Troy Musou (Tecmo Koei)
06. Phantom Breaker (5pb)
07. Akiba's Trip (Acquire)
08. Pandora's Tower (Nintendo)
09. Patapon 3 (SCEJ)
10. Nobunaga No Yabou Tendou With Power Up Kit (Tecmo Koei)