After spending six of the last seven weeks at number one, FIFA 11 has finally been unseated at the top of the Nordic chart, which collates sales data from Norway, Finland, Sweden and Denmark. And it's another EA game, The Sims 3, that replaces it.
The Sims is clearly a popular series in the Nordic territories: expansion Town Life Stuff is at number five and another, Generations, is at number 15. Looking at the charts for individual formats, the entire top four, and seven of the top ten PC games, are Sims titles.
It's business as usual elsewhere, the only notable mover being Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, which climbs 13 places to sixth.
01. The Sims 3 (EA)
02. FIFA 11 (EA)
03. Cars 2: The Videogame (Disney Interactive)
04. New Super Mario Bros (Nintendo)
05. The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff (EA)
06. Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Activision)
07. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (EA)
08. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
09. Call Of Duty: Black Ops (Activsion)
10. Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean (Disney Interactive)
Source: Dataspelsbranschen/media control GfK