Skyward Sword tops Japanese Chart
The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword is the new number one in the Japanese all-formats software chart.
Link's Wii swan-song sold almost 195,000 copies in its first week on sale, comfortably beating two PSP new entries, 7th Dragon 2020 and Saint Seiya Senki, which have to settle for second and third respectively.
It was a busy week for new releases, with eight of the top ten making their debuts. 3DS was once again the best-selling hardware of the week, with 120,920 units sold, beating sales of all other platforms combined.
01. The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Nintendo)
02. 7th Dragon 2020 (Sega)
03. Saint Seiya Senki (Namco Bandai)
04. Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo)
05. Metal Gear Solid HD Edition (Konami)
06. Little Battler Experience Boost (Level-5)
07. Weiss Schwarz Portable (Namco Bandai)
08. Uta No Prince Sama Music (Broccoli)
09. Taiko Drum Master Wii Ultimate Version (Namco Bandai)
10. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Subtitled Version (Square Enix)