Sleeping Dogs, the Square Enix-published open-world brawler, is once again number one in the UK all-formats software chart.
United Front’s game was number one for two weeks until it was knocked into second place by Guild Wars 2 last week. ArenaNet’s MMORPG falls five places to number six in its second week on shelves.
New Super Mario Bros 2 holds onto third spot for a third consecutive week. The top ten’s sole new entry is The Sims 3: Supernatural, which debuts at number two.
01. Sleeping Dogs (Square Enix)
02. The Sims 3: Supernatural (EA)
03. New Super Mario Bros 2 (Nintendo)
04. London 2012: The Official Videogame (Sega)
05. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
06. Guild Wars 2 (NCSoft)
07. Madden NFL 13 (EA)
08. Dead Island GOTY Edition (Deep Silver)
09. Darksiders II (THQ)
10. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)