StarCraft II Storms UK Chart
StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty debuted atop the UK all formats chart during the week ended July 31.
The game is the first PC exclusive to hit the all formats top spot this year. It sold more copies last week than the 1998 original managed during its entire lifetime in the UK (only boxed product is accounted for), according to sales monitor Chart-Track.
Toy Story 3, Red Dead Redemption, Dance On Broadway and Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 rounded off the top five, each slipping one spot following the entry of Blizzard’s real time strategy sequel.
2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 and Crackdown 2 slipped out of the top ten, while Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 re-entered it.
StarCraft II was the sole new entry to make the top 40.
01. StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty (Activision)
02. Toy Story 3 (Disney)
03. Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar)
04. Dance On Broadway (Ubisoft)
05. Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Warner)
06. Just Dance (Ubisoft)
07. Dragon Quest IX (Square Enix)
08. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision)
09. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo)
10. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (EA)
UK chart history