Toy Story 3 retains top spot while Madden NFL 11 debuts at number ten on the UK all formats chart during the week ended August 14.
After tussling with StarCraft II over the previous two weeks, Disney’s title keeps the number one position for the second week in a row. StarCraft II drops out of the top ten, however, to 12.
Art Academy, Nintendo’s art game, has risen from 28 to five in the space of a week, while this week’s only new entry, Madden NFL 11, debuted at ten, according to GfK Chart-Track.
01. Toy Story 3 (Disney)
02. Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar)
03. Dance On Broadway (Ubisoft)
04. Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Warner)
05. Art Academy (Headstrong Games)
06. Just Dance (Ubisoft)
07. Dragon Quest IX (Square Enix)
08. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision)
09. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo)
10. Madden NFL 11 (EA)
UK chart history