Metro Last Light is the biggest selling game at UK retail this week, snatching the number one spot from fellow Deep Silver title Dead Island: Riptide.
Second highest new entry Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity also makes its first appearance on the chart this week at number four, while Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead rises two places this week to number seven.
The UK’s top ten selling games for the week ending May 18 according to Ukie/ChartTrack is as follows, with reviews through the links and week-on-week sales differences in brackets where given.
1. Metro: Last Light
2. Dead Island Riptide (-25%)
3. FIFA 13 (+45%)
4. Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (-36%)
5. Call Of Duty: Black Ops II (-32%)
6. Tomb Raider (-11%)
7. The Walking Dead (+28%)
8. Injustice: Gods Among Us (-24%)
9. Assassin’s Creed III (-6%)
10. Bioshock Infinite (-8%)