Nintendo platform titles took six of the top ten places in Spain and eight of the top ten in Germany during the week ended July 27.
Wii Fit headed the Spanish top ten followed by Wii Play and DS exclusive Guitar Hero: On Tour, while three Sony platform games and one Xbox 360 title also charted.
The standard and collectors editions of PC RPG Drakensang took the top two spots in Germany, while Nintendo platform titles took the eight remaining places in the top ten.
Wii Fit, Guitar Hero: On Tour and Super Smash Bros Brawl made appearances in both top tens.
01. Wii Fit (Wii)
02. Wii Play (Wii)
03. Guitar Hero: On Tour (DS)
04. Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)
05. Soul Calibur IV (PS3)
06. Cooking Guide: Can’t Decide What to Eat? (DS)
07. Soul Calibur IV (Xbox 360)
08. Buzz! Master Quiz (PSP)
09. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3)
10. 42 All-Time Classics (DS)
01. Drakensang: The Dark Eye (PC)
02. Drakensang: The Dark Eye – Limited Collectors Edition (PC)
03. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (DS)
04. Wii Fit (Wii)
05. Guitar Hero: On Tour (DS)
06. Mario Kart Wii (Wii)
07. Brain Training (DS)
08. Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)
09. Mario Kart DS (DS)
10. More Brain Training (DS)
Spanish and German chart data supplied by MC-GfK.