Not only is 505 Games' Zumba Fitness the UK all-formats number one for an eighth consecutive week, but it is actually strengthening its hold at the top of the pile: sales increased 16 per cent week on week as the workout title outsold the rest of the top five combined.
With eleven weeks at the summit since launch, it is now in joint third place for the most number ones of all time, tied with FIFA: Road To The World Cup 98 and FIFA Soccer 96. It's rapidly closing in on Wii Fit, which was number one for 16 weeks, and Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, the current record holder with 18 weeks at the top of the chart.
Another quiet week for new releases means there's little of note elsewhere. Harry Potter fever keeps two tie-ins in the top ten, the start of the football season sees FIFA 11 rise two places to number six, and last week's highest new entry, Call Of Juarez: The Cartel, slips seven places to tenth.
01. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
02. Dirt 3 (Codemasters)
03. Cars 2 (Disney Interactive)
04. Just Dance 2: Extra Songs (Ubisoft)
05. Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean (Disney Interactive)
06. FIFA 11 (EA)
07. Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (EA)
08. Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Warner Bros)
09. LA Noire (Take-Two)
10. Call Of Juarez: The Cartel (Ubisoft)