Zumba Fitness maintains its hold on the UK chart top spot seeing off competition from an ascending Transformers: Dark Of The Moon which this week rises to two.
Dirt 3 slips one place to three after last week's burst of speed, while Call Of Duty: Black Ops finds a spurt of energy and rises from seven to four.
Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean drops one place to five and is joined by Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars which jumps from twelve to six. Meanwhile, EA Sports Active 2 makes a concerted leap from out of nowhere and lands at number eight.
The only new entry this week, Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows Part 2, debuts at number seven, no doubt buoyed by the cinema release of the final Harry Potter film.
LA Noire finally leaves the top ten this week, falling from five to 13.
01. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
02. Transformers: Dark Of The Moon (Activision)
03. Dirt 3 (Codemasters)
04. Call Of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
05. Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean (Disney Interactive)
06. Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Lucasarts)
07. Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (Electronic Arts)
08. EA Sports Active 2 (Electronic Arts)
09. Brink (Bethesda)
10. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)